From Rene Guenther <rene.guent...@innflow.com>
Subject Re: log4j keeps on logging all message types
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:17:08 GMT

Its really strange. I would like to know whats going on.

1. I remove those files related to hibernate:

log4j.logger.org.hibernate.ps.PreparedStatementCache=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.hibernate=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.hibernate.SQL=WARNING
log4j.logger.org.hibernate.type=ERROR

And I got rid of DEBUG messages related to Hibernate AND MyFaces (eg.
javax.faces).

2. I add
log4j.category.net.sf.acegisecurity=DEBUG

and receive all those acegisecurity related messages.

3. I change to
log4j.category.net.sf.acegisecurity=WARNING

but still DEBUG messages related to acegisecurity are logged.

So obviously the only thing I can do for the moment is to delete all 3rd
party related log4j settings :-((

I made better experience with log4j before but right now this software is
just producing random results for me :confused:

Rene