From Pedro Moreno <pedromorenosanc...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with log4j...Help Please!!!
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:21:37 GMT
Hi I’m very desperate with this problema. I’ve spent all day searching on
Internet about this issue and trying several solution but no one works.

The Problem is: I have a Sip client which implements a OSGI framework and
one of the bundle is a log4j.jar, exactly release log4j-1.2.8. I want to
integrate with axis, which has the log4j-1.2.8 as well. But, in the
build.xml I only use the original log4j-1.2.8, i.e. I use axis with the
log4j.rar belonging to SIP client.

So the error I get at the output is the following:

     [java] log4j:ERROR A "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" object is not
assignable to a "org.apache.log4j.Appender" variable.
     [java] log4j:ERROR The class "org.apache.log4j.Appender" was loaded by
     [java] log4j:ERROR [25.0] whereas object of type
     [java] log4j:ERROR "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" was loaded by
[sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@11b86e7].
     [java] log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate appender named "CONSOLE".
     [java] log4j:ERROR A "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" object is not
assignable to a "org.apache.log4j.Appender" variable.
     [java] log4j:ERROR The class "org.apache.log4j.Appender" was loaded by
     [java] log4j:ERROR [25.0] whereas object of type
     [java] log4j:ERROR "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" was loaded by
[sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@11b86e7].
     [java] log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate appender named "CONSOLE".

Can anyone help me??