From Ceki Gulcu <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Is it possible several web servers writing in the same log file?
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:09:01 GMT

Hello Augistin,

With logback's prudent mode, it is possible for multiple FileAppender
instances running on different JVM's to write to the same file. For
more information see the prudent mode of FileAppender:

   http://logback.qos.ch/manual/appenders.html#prudent

According to our tests, prudent mode also works on NFS mounted drives.

HTH,

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch