From Ceki Gulcu <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: logging different object instances in different log files
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:33:00 GMT

Hello Horatiu,

SiftingAppender is prefect for this type of separation. See
http://logback.qos.ch/manual/appenders.html#SiftingAppender for more
information. You would write a custom "discriminator" based on your
business flow object. If you intend to pursue this venue, please
respond on the logback-user mailing list. Do not respond here.

HTH,

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch