From Douglas E Wegscheid <Douglas_E_Wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: import log into java model using log4j.properties
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:53:31 GMT
you could, but you still have the problem of handling multi-line messages.
if you have the option to change layout, xmllayout is pretty foolproof...

Douglas E Wegscheid
Lead Technical Analyst, Whirlpool Corporation
(269)-923-5278

"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played
with conviction is interpretation."