From Douglas E Wegscheid <Douglas_E_Wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: import log into java model using log4j.properties
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:11:30 GMT
doing this with an arbitrary layout would be quite daunting.

if you use XMLLayout, then reading the XML and doing what you want would
be quite simple.

Douglas E Wegscheid
Lead Technical Analyst, Whirlpool Corporation
(269)-923-5278

"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played
with conviction is interpretation."