From "pedrofaundezgon@terra.es" <pedrofaundez...@terra.es>
Subject Error storms with SMTPAppender
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:15:41 GMT
Sometimes I have error storms for problems like some service that went down (like a DataBase
or WebService)
I have a working org.apache.log4j.net.SMTPAppender but instead of getting like 1000 emails
in a minute when there is a problem, I would like to by default group all errors that happen
in a minute and then send them. Is there a way to do that with SMTPAppender?

Ahora tambi&eacute;n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m&oacute;vil.

Inf&oacute;rmate pinchando aqu&iacute;.