From Alexander <the.malk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wanted: Help finding documentation
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:27:22 GMT
Hi,

Everything could be done with log4j.properties. Configuration could be
changed in runtime.
Log4j have limited site documentation. Complete documentation available in
book. Find this book
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Log4j-Manual-Ceki-Gulcu/dp/2970036908 [?]

<http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Log4j-Manual-Ceki-Gulcu/dp/2970036908>
Regards,