From "Himanshu Gupta" <him...@gmail.com>
Subject ErrorHandlers
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:55:06 GMT
 Can someone please point me to example on how to implement custom
ErrorHandler and not use the default one? I am currently logging all my logs
in log files over the network through RollingFileAppender. But if there is
any glitch in network and it goes down and recovers, application runs fine
but log4j stops working and no logs get logged in log files.

 I know this is happening because of OnlyOnceErrorHandler and therefore want
to develop my own error handler for this situation.

 I tried using FallbackErrorHandler but somehow could not make it working -
in this I am logging locally if network connection fails.

 Thanking you in anticipation.