From "Himanshu Gupta" <him...@gmail.com>
Subject ErrorHandler
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 01:04:52 GMT
Hi guys,

 Can someone please point me to example on how to implement custom
ErrorHandler and not use the default one?

 I am currently logging all my logs in log files over the network through
RollingFileAppender. But if there is any glitch in network and it goes down
and recovers, application runs fine but log4j stops working and no logs get
logged in log files.

 I know this is happening because of OnlyOnceErrorHandler and therefore want
to develop my own error handler for this situation.

 I tried using FallbackErrorHandler but somehow could not make it working -
in this I am logging locally if network connection fails.

 Thanking you in anticipation.

 Himanshu