From "Himanshu Gupta" <him...@gmail.com>
Subject ErrorHandler
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:03:06 GMT
Hi guys,

 Can someone please point me to example on how to implement custom ErrorHandler and not use
the default one?

 I am currently logging all my logs in log files over the network through RollingFileAppender.
But if there is any glitch in network and it goes down and recovers, application runs fine
but log4j stops working and no logs get logged in log files.

 I know this is happening because of OnlyOnceErrorHandler and therefore want to develop my
own error handler for this situation.

 I tried using FallbackErrorHandler but somehow could not make it working - in this I am logging
locally if network connection fails.

 Thanking you in anticipation.

 Himanshu