From sukesh jain <jainsuk...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Need Info/Documentation/Examples for extending log4j for additional fields/info
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:59:58 GMT

Exactly the keys "compName" & "classification" are defined by users and I have no control
on them and hence, I cannot use them in configuration file. Moreover, in another class with
same key would override the existing values whereas it must add values instead of overwriting
it.

Thanks & Regards,
Sukesh.