From Hari Krishna Dara <harid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reading python logging from chainsaw
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:43:16 GMT
Here are the lines copy pasted:

2009-08-22 20:05:24,526 root         MainThread INFO     STARTING ...
2009-08-22 20:05:24,526 database     MainThread DEBUG    Connecting ...
2009-08-22 20:05:24,542 database     MainThread DEBUG    F2SQLServerCursor ...
2009-08-22 20:05:24,542 database     MainThread DEBUG    SQL: ...
                  SELECT ...
                  FROM ...

2009-08-22 20:05:24,542 root         MainThread INFO     Starting thread ...
2009-08-22 20:05:24,542 root         MainThread INFO     Waiting for thread: ...
2009-08-22 20:05:24,542 worker       ReportingSummarization.main INFO     Thr...
2009-08-22 20:05:24,542 reportingsummarization
ReportingSummarization.main INFO     Starting run ...
2009-08-22 20:05:24,542 database     ReportingSummarization.main DEBUG    Con...

-- Hari