From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where can I download VFSLogFilePatternReceiver API for Chainsaw?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:47:14 GMT
To deploy jars via web start and open sockets on the client, you need to
'sign' the jars.

Here's a link that should help you get the jars signed (or you could
download the signed jars we have and re-deploy them on your private server).
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kirillcool/archive/2005/05/signing_jars_fo.html

Scott