From Douglas E Wegscheid <Douglas_E_Wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: Windows server 2 008 64 bit
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:49:38 GMT
but sometimes they bundle all the platform-specific bits into the same
archive... like the NTEventLogAppender.dll in the root of the
apache-log4j-1.2.15 distribution...

in answer to the original question: I don't have access to 64 bit Window$,
so I don't know. NTEvenLogAppender is the only piece that I am aware of
that would be platform/version specific. It would be simple for you to
test :)

Douglas E Wegscheid
Lead Technical Analyst, Whirlpool Corporation
(269)-923-5278

"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played
with conviction is interpretation."