From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Windows server 2 008 64 bit
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 20:49:19 GMT
I don't use the [optional] NTEventLogAppender, but, as I understand it, the
native binary bundled with it works on 32 bit platforms.  If you want a 64 bit
one, you'll have to obtain the source and compile it yourself.

If you don't use the NTEventLogAppender there is no platform specific
dependency whatsoever.  Any JDK1.2+ VM on any hardware platform supported by
Java will do.

Jake