From chrisgage <chrisg...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: FileAppender is not assignable to Appender
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2009 03:41:22 GMT

This project started using Spring (and its dependency on commons logging)
back in June 2007, but this problem only started this summer, two years
later.  In those two years it has grown to 200 JSPs and over 1000 classes so
it's hard to find an error that refuses to say exactly where it was created.

But I do appreciate the contribution, and will check it out...