From Bender Heri <hben...@ergonomics.ch>
Subject AW: Log4j.xml setting for Hibernate not working
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:18:13 GMT
Are you sure that your log configuration file is picked up? Maybe there is annother config
file on the class path which is used before yours is found.
I have no problems on Tomcat with special hibernate loggers.
Heri

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John2000 [mailto:johnkk57@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. November 2009 12:57
An: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Betreff: Log4j.xml setting for Hibernate not working

We are using log4j.xml for logging. Everything is working fine except hibernet logging. All
logs files are crated but for hibernate only log file is created and it remains empty.

My log4j.xml settings are

    <appender name="HIBERNATELOG"
            class="org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender">

            <layout
                class="com.common.logging.client.CommonLoggingLayout">

            </layout>
    </appender>

<logger name="org.hibernate" additivity="false">
 	        <level value="DEBUG"/>
 	        <appender-ref ref="HIBERNATELOG"/> </logger>

here ../log/hibernate.log file is created in tomcat but nothing after that.
I can see logs on console and in cataline.out file.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.