From Patrick Reolon <preo...@paypa.ch>
Subject Re: NDC "Memory Leak" without directly referencing it
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 15:05:59 GMT
Thanks so far...
This may be possible, hough the heap from the coredump wasn't showing
many EJBs there. And I've asked to get me a stacktrace from the
coredump, to see in which context NDC was refereenced.
But I will also check our advice with EJB's being not properly
finalized, that could be also one reason..

But may I ask: How come, that the NDC class is used though I don't
reference it directly? In all the documentation I've found concerning
NDC, the class is always directly refrerenced. Or is it indirectly
used via the log-configuration?
I would be interested in knowing that.

Thanks and regards

Patrick