From Loren Cahlander <loren.cahlan...@gmail.com>
Subject I am trying to add chainsaw support to the eXist XML Database
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 23:12:24 GMT
Hello Folks of the log4j-user mailing list,

I am a contributor to the eXist XML Database.  I want to add the ability to use chainsaw against
the database server.  What I would like to do is in two phases.

The first phase is just to get chainsaw working with the localhost server.  The chainsaw instructions
that I have found are not clear enough for me to get it working.  Could someone on the list
take a look at eXist's log4j.xml file and suggest changes and a configuration file for chainsaw?

The second phase is to create an appender that will use a secure connection to the server
from an outside server using the admin username and password from the eXist database.  Can
someone send me a link to a page instructing me on what class I need to create a subclass
off of?

Thank you,

Loren Cahlander