From JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlm...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Concatenate DailyRollingFileAppender and SMTPAppender
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 19:57:59 GMT
Hello,
    Does anyone know if it's possible to "concatenate" two appenders? I have
setup a DRFA that rollovers at midnight, and I'd like it to send the file it
generates by mail to a certain mail address. I know I can modify the DRFA to
do that, but I wonder if such behaviour is already contemplated in the
log4j? Has anyone done something like this?

   thanks

JL