From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Measuring logging performance impact (including string concatenation)
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:58:30 GMT
NDC can be simulated with MDC, and the slf4j-ext module comes with
such an implementation. See
http://slf4j.org/xref/org/slf4j/NDC.html. Moreover, MDC fits most
problems better than NDC, but your use case might warrant NDC instead
of MDC.

With regards to the varargs, for one or two arguments there is no
need to create an Object array as SLF4J offers methods for one or two
arguments. Only for 3 or more arguments do you need to create an
Object[].

Anyway, it's very nice to hear from you.

HTH,

--
Ceki
http://logback.qos.ch: The reliable, generic, fast and flexible logging