From David BalaĹžic <xerc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible to get unambiguous timestamp with v1.2.15 ?
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 08:07:33 GMT
On 5 February 2010 03:34, Curt Arnold <carnold@apache.org> wrote:
> Check out the EnhancedPatternLayout in the log4j extras companion, http://logging.apache.org/log4j/companions/extras/.
 It is an enhanced version of PatternLayout that is usage-compatible.  Basically, add log4j-extras.jar
to your path, change the Layout class to EnhancedPatternLayout and use a pattern like %d{HH:mm:ss}{GMT}
or whatever any other recognized timezone in the second set of braces.

I know about EnhancedPatternLayout, I hoped I can get away without any
extra software.
Maybe we should use XMLLayout and format the data it later.

Regards,
David