From <amee.de...@wipro.com>
Subject Request for help: Log messages are not logged properly
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:03:46 GMT

Hi All,

We are using Log4j framwork and syslog-ng for logging messages on Linux.

We are using SyslogAppender of Log4j. We create sample application which has 8 threads and
one main thread which log messages into the logfile.

We are using rootLogger and patternlayout for logging message. We are also changing configuration
file for udp connection.
If We continuously run sample application for 10 times, some log messages are not logged.
They are missing from the log file.

We use string as parameter in log method and simplelayout to resolve this problem. But it
is not working.

Can we use AsyncAppender to solve this problem?

Can you please help me?

Thanks and Regards,
Amee

of this message and any attachments.