From Sanjay_Pa...@JohnLewis.co.uk
Subject Using chainsawV2
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:50:18 GMT
Hi,

Please can you advise me on how to install chainsawv2 locally on my
machine.

Below link provides 3 options...and as i am on Windows XP, I am trying
Java web start option.
http://logging.apache.org/chainsaw/download.html

but it just runs the chainsaw remotely..and this cause problems as it cant
connect to my port later on as my firewall blocks it.

This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of the John Lewis Partnership.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies
of this message.
(Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses). Email to and
from the
John Lewis Partnership is automatically monitored for operational and lawful business reasons.

John Lewis plc
Registered in England 233462
Registered office 171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN

Websites: http://www.johnlewis.com
http://www.waitrose.com
http://www.greenbee.com
http://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk