From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Q: how to prevent log4j from cutting off stack traces?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:45:43 GMT
I don't recall ever seeing Log4j cut off stack traces.  In fact, the reason
the FilteredPatternLayout [1] was invented was because stack traces contained
too much detail, not too little.

Unless someone else can confirm that Log4j is the culprit, I would look
elsewhere to find who/what might be cutting off stack frames.

[1] http://openutils.sourceforge.net/openutils-log4j/filteredlayout.html

Jake