From AcidDragon <aciddra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dailyrollingfileappender file location
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:02:00 GMT
I know I need to use *DOMConfigurator.

setParameter(Element
<http://www.docjar.com/docs/api/org/w3c/dom/Element.html> elem,

PropertySetter <http://www.docjar.com/docs/api/org/apache/log4j/config/PropertySetter.html>
propSetter,

Properties <http://www.docjar.com/docs/api/java/util/Properties.html> props)

*
*But I have not been able to figure out what the 3 parms would equate to.*
*
*
*The PrpoertySetter I guess would be something like
propSetter.setProperty(name,
value)*
*
*
*and in my case the name would be "File" and the value the path and file
name.*
*
*
*But what must the Element and Properties values be.*
*
*
*Regards*
*