From WM YEOH <spinergy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standalone instance with multiple log4j setting
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 02:35:23 GMT
Hi Jake,

   Thank you for the article.

   I tried to put the log4j jar under application classloader level as well
as war WEB-INF/lib, and set the delegate to false in sun-web.xml, and that
works fine. However, I got class not found exception when came across EJB
classes. I even specified the log4j jar in manifest file but no luck.

   I couldn't find any useful information how to configure sun apps to load
parent-last. I am wondering is it no other way to have EJB classes reference
log4j? Appreciate if you can again point me to the right direction.

   Thank you.

Regards,
Wooi Meng