From Bender Heri <hben...@ergonomics.ch>
Subject RE: Log4j - do only log statements for my application
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 13:26:14 GMT
As far as I know the WLS uses parent-first classloading per default. The first application
which initializes log4j wins because the Logger repository and the embedded Appenders are
global singletons. You have to resarch how to configure WLS to use child-first class loading,
at least for the log4j namespace.
Heri