From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am trying to add chainsaw support to the eXist XML Database
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 06:59:17 GMT
I just updated Chainsaw to use the 1st argument as the configuration URL
instead of the log4j.configuration system property - and it overrides the
initial auto-config setting, so it can be used to build shortcuts, for
example, with different configurations.

If you have pulled svn HEAD of log4j, chainsaw and the companions, I'd run
this on each:

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

Some modules may ask you to run mvn site:site prior to mvn install, but you
should be successful with svn HEAD of everything (I went through and made
sure the maven configuration files didn't require manual install of any
dependencies, but you have to be online for it to work.

Scott