From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am trying to add chainsaw support to the eXist XML Database
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 16:19:10 GMT
I just committed a change to Chainsaw svn trunk (rev 946685) which provides
support for using the log4j.configuration system property on the command
line to configure Chainsaw if the application-wide preferences field is not
set (or cleared out and Chainsaw is restarted).

The configuration.url must provide a URL

java -classpath (classpath here)
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:///c:/downloads/tools/log4j/config/log4j.xml
org.apache.log4j.chainsaw.LogUI

Scott