From Florian Boulay <florian.bou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem using Chainsaw, "found non matching line"
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:12:55 GMT
If course I will try the new version as soon as I can. I will give you a
feedback in a few days.

Le 23 juil. 2010 18:49, "Scott Deboy" <scott.deboy@gmail.com> a écrit :

Glad to help..

If you have an interest/ability in trying out the latest version of
Chainsaw, there are a lot of new features (and some improvements to
VFSLogFilePatternReceiver).

I've uploaded a build of the standalone.zip and a screen video to
http://people.apache.org/~sdeboy/

See the release notes (in the help menu) for a list of features that have
been added (note there's now a thumbnail bar on the right w/colors, and the
marker field is editable so notes can be added to events).

Interested in any feedback folks want to provide...

Scott

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Florian Boulay <florian.boulay@gmail.com