From Lars Fischer <resch...@googlemail.com>
Subject 1.2.16 with broken OSGi Import-Package?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:18:29 GMT
Hello,

I would like to use log4j 1.2.16 inside an eclipse OSGi project and
tried to add the log4j-1.2.16.jar to my target platform.
But the jar is not recognized as OSGi bundle.

I discovered, that the reason is a doubled "Import-Package" entry of
"com.sun.jdmk.comm;resolution:=optional" in the MANIFEST.MF. This
prevents the jar from being loaded into the target platform. :(

I can remove one of the entries by hand. With this change the jar can
be added. But this is no good solution for me.

Could someone confirm that this is a bug in 1.2.16?

Kind regards,
Lars