From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem using Chainsaw, "found non matching line"
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:48:38 GMT
Glad to help..

If you have an interest/ability in trying out the latest version of
Chainsaw, there are a lot of new features (and some improvements to
VFSLogFilePatternReceiver).

I've uploaded a build of the standalone.zip and a screen video to
http://people.apache.org/~sdeboy/

See the release notes (in the help menu) for a list of features that have
been added (note there's now a thumbnail bar on the right w/colors, and the
marker field is editable so notes can be added to events).

Interested in any feedback folks want to provide...

Scott