From Florian Boulay <florian.bou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem using Chainsaw, "found non matching line"
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:12:45 GMT
Hi,

I tried the format [TIMESTAMP] [LEVEL] * LOGGER | MESSAGE with the official
version of Chainsaw and the updated version found here :
http://people.apache.org/~sdeboy/ and It did not work.

On the updated version, nothing happen when choosing my chainsaw confg file.
No error message in the tab "chainsaw-log". Sound like it did not parse any
file. I also tried to delete all files in my .chainsaw directory, but it
does not change the behavior of Chainsaw. Maybe I should try with a
SocketAppender instead of loading a local file.