From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to remove loggers from chainsaws logger tree pane
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 04:24:21 GMT
I've committed the enhancement - Chainsaw will now reset the logger tree
when the table of events are cleared (via the trash can icon or
ctrl-backspace).

I've also uploaded a version of Chainsaw (standalone.zip as well as a Mac
DMG app image) with the enhancement to http://people.apache.org/~sdeboy

By the way, the WebStart and standalone versions available from the website
won't contain this feature until this latest version is released..

Thanks for the suggestion, and any further feedback is appreciated.

Scott