From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Chainsaw to view logs over ssh on Linux
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:02:41 GMT
I've committed a change that resolves the VFS/jsch file load issue (at least
with svn head revision) - commit was made to the Chainsaw module
(VFSLogFilePatternReceiver file).

If you have a few minutes, please update your working copy and let me know
if it resolves your issue.

I will update the version here (probably tomorrow sometime, when the server
is available): http://people.apache.org/~sdeboy/

Scott