From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject Hangup / long Delays at Tomcat Startup and Shutdown
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 16:16:34 GMT
Hi,

Do I have to expect hang-ups and delays during tomcat start-ups and
shut-downs?
I have configured tomcat so that it logs to a CHAINSAW_CLIENT appende.
All is configured correct and works fine and I can really use chainsaw
(it works well)!

BUT
a)	if I have NOT started chainsaw on the PC prior to startup OR
b)	if I shut-down chainsaw first and then try to shutdown tomcat

I can see hangups and delays on startup and shutdown
Maybe I am missing something.

Josef