From Douglas E Wegscheid <Douglas_E_Wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: Extending Logger
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:38:14 GMT
I guess I don't understand the question: what are you wanting to do?
programmatically set properties on a custom logger, or do it in xml?

"custom" logger is a funny term: the configuration code handles
distributed and customer-written loggers identically...

Douglas E Wegscheid
Lead Technical Analyst, Whirlpool Corporation
(269)-923-5278

"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played
with conviction is interpretation."

"Mohan.Radhakrishnan" <mohanr@fss.co.in>
10/29/2010 09:31 AM
Please respond to
"Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>

log4j-user@logging.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Extending Logger

Since extension of Logger is discouraged I wrap it.

I think the configuration can be set like this.
<logger name="Test" class="com.fss.flux.log4jextension.SchedulerLogger">

Thanks,
Mohan