From Tech Newbie <tec...@yahoo.com>
Subject ExpressionFilter with single quote
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 04:22:50 GMT
I have been using single quote to delimit my MSG param:
<param name="Expression" value="LEVEL == ERROR &amp;&amp; LOGGER ~= STDERR &amp;&amp;
MSG ~= ' my test ' "/>

This has been working great.  Now I need to filter out an expression that contains single
quotes itself:
URI='/favicon.ico'

Do I escape the single quotes with a backslash?
<param name="Expression" value="LEVEL == ERROR &amp;&amp; LOGGER ~= STDERR &amp;&amp;
MSG ~= ' URI=\'/favicon.ico\' ' "/>

TIA