From 刘东 <betterjo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: performance problem in multithread environment
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:02:05 GMT
tanks for you reply.
I write test program to show my  appliaction case.

package com.iss.cnooc.test.ebank;
import org.slf4j.Logger;
import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;
public class LoggerTest
{
    Logger logger = LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerTest.class);

    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        int i = 0;

        while (i < 2)
        {
            LoggerThread t = new LoggerThread();
            t.start();
            i++;
        }

    }
}

package com.iss.cnooc.test.ebank;
import org.slf4j.Logger;
import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;
public class LoggerThread extends Thread
{
    Logger logger = LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerThread.class);

    @Override
    public void run()
    {
        int i = 0;
        while (i < 1000000)
        {
            logger.debug("i = " + i);
            i++;
        }

        long ecl = System.currentTimeMillis() - start;

        System.out.println(this.getName() + "-" + this.getId() + " spend "
                + ecl);
    }
}

The test reslut is