From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Get the following error: NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.log4j.Logger
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:21:13 GMT

 Hi
 I get the following error when I try to call a smal java
 application(hello friends!) which i placed in a jar file.
 the application has the log4j.jar in its lib directory (and
 classpath) and calls the log4j.logger like this:
 private static final Logger LOGGER =
 Logger.getLogger(Hello.class);
 It works when i run the application in eclipse
 but not when I pack it as a JAR application! (he
 application is not running on tomcat an is only a smal
 commandline application)

 Error:
 org/apache/log4j/Logger

 Thanks for your advice