From Umesh Awasthi <umeshawas...@gmail.com>
Subject Best Place to place log files
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 07:35:59 GMT
Hi All,

I am working on a webapplication and it is going to use looging in good way
for its import export process.so we need to store log files at some place so
that when ever some needs to consult logfiles can do that.

One thing we can do is to create afolder in the webapps and place alll such
related files in this location but this approach seems to have one major
issue the moment we deploy a new war all previosu logs will be deleted and
we are lost.

my question is in such case what is the best place to store your application
related log files?

--
With Regards
Umesh Awasthi