From Rodney Beede <mailingl...@rodneybeede.com>
Subject Re: can't get UDPAppender to work
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:02:04 GMT
You will have to compile all the code and create a jar with the compiled
code.  All the correct paths inside the jar also need to be included.  If
you aren't familiar with using Java to compile code you may need to find a
Java developer to do so for you.  The project uses maven so you could build
it yourself.

Download Maven.  Download Java JDK.  Put the bin/ directories for both in
your path at a command prompt.

svn co
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4j/companions/receivers/trunk/

cd trunk/

mvn clean package

If you're lucky then look in the trunk/target folder for the needed jar.

This project just seems abandoned so it may not even work.