From Adam Crain <acr...@greenenergycorp.com>
Subject file/method/class location information
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:53:52 GMT
Hi,

Would someone point me to where log4j determines call location info? I'm
expecting to find something like:

Thread.currentThread().getStackTrace()[2].getLineNumber()

Is the place in the callstack configurable? I'm trying to write a Scala
wrapper to SLF4J that uses a Log4j backend, and I'd like to shift the
localization when level up in the callstack.

best,
Adam

--

*Adam Crain*

Chief Platform Architect, GEC

Office: 919.836.9916

Cell:  919.428.1002

acrain@greenenergycorp.com <abender@greenenergycorp.com>

*Green Energy Corp,* *enabling the smart grid of the future.**   *

*www.greenenergycorp.com*

*www.totalgrid.org*