From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: Anyone Using Chainsaw Anymore
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:50:22 GMT
I am using version v2.1, got it from Scott Deboy,
with a last entry in the release notes from 3th Aug.2010

Now clearing the logger name tree when the table is cleared.

Josef

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Geoffry Roberts [mailto:geoffry.roberts@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Februar 2011 18:09
An: Log4J Users List
Betreff: Re: Anyone Using Chainsaw Anymore

Josef,

What version of log4j are you using?

I am using 1.2.14 and am wondering if my troubles might stem from having a
version too new for chainsaw.

Have you configured log4j to output as xml?

I tried this by simply adding in the xml appender element to my log4j.xml
file and errors flowed with great abundance.

Thanks for responding

On 14 February 2011 01:03, Stadelmann Josef <
josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch> wrote:

> Yes we do, it is a great apps,
>
> BUT - I do not use zeroconf
>
> I have configured our Axis2 Web Service Server's Application Server TOMCAT
> to us the sockethubappender and I can sniff in anytime my chainsaw client
> and just get the log events from the services logging against he
> sockethubappender.
>
> Josef
>

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Geoffry Roberts