From "Thomas Wiedmann" <th...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Setting properties for log4j.xml configuration file
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:59:26 GMT
> ... and I'm not aware of any capability in XML configuration files to set
> system properties.
Yes, exactly this is my main question (How to set a property, which can be
referenced in the xml config elsewhere? It works in flat log4j text config
files) - it's still open. Unfortunately I didn't even found a hint about it
in the link http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/Log4jXmlFormat.

Thomas Wiedmann