From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Get the following error: NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.log4j.Logger
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:25:06 GMT

I presume you are running using something like?...

java -jar myapp.jar

Correct?  Note that if you try to add "-classpath" as a command line switch
while using the "-jar" command line switch, it will be ignored.  In this case,
you'll have to update your MANIFEST.MF file to include the Log4j library in
the "Class-Path".  Otherwise, just run without the "-jar" switch and the
"-classpath" info will no longer be ignored.

Jake