From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publish Article
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 03:32:26 GMT
If you are proposing an article for publication on logging.apache.org, the process would be
similar to making a code contribution. Propose the addition to log4j-dev with a detailed description
of content, language, length, etc, and see if there is any feedback and anyone who would like
to help and see where that leads you. Depending on the scope of the contribution and other
issues, a contributor agreement may be warranted (http://www.apache.org/licenses) There is
a Wiki area also off of logging.apache.org which could be used.

If you are proposing to write an article for an journal, magazine (http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/),
et al, please adhere to our trademark policy and if you have any questions, ask the Brand
Management VP.