From cscsaba <cscsaba...@gmail.com>
Subject Chainsaw question
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:32:44 GMT
Hello,

I hope I dont disturb this mailing list but webpage of Apache Chainsaw
directed me here (http://logging.apache.org/chainsaw/mail-lists.html)

So, I would like to generate log4j xml by log4php for Chainsaw, but Chainsaw
drops some error during the processing the log file.
*    The errors are :
        Parsing error on line 19 and column 32*
*        XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.*

Check this overview : http://pastebin.com/bX3A2Dmm

My question is, what cause the parser error ? And xml starts and ends with
the same entity <log4j:eventSet ...> </log4j:eventSet> then what is the real
problem ?

Can you point at what could be wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

Csaba